Tel.: (0030) 28310-72-9-65 / Mob.: (0030) 697-258-18-32
AUTO FORCE rent-a-car. Adelianos Campos - Rethymno, Crete, Greece. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Driver must have a driving licence held for more than 1 year.
- The minimum age for renting a car is 23 years old, for renting a motorbike is 21. There is no limit for maximum age.
- We accept international (recommended) and national driving licences. To be valid your international driving licence must be accompanied by a driving license from your home country.
You don’t have to
- You don’t have to have any credit or debit card to rent a car, motorbike or a bicycle. Just in case you don’t want to pay in cash. We accept both cash and cards.
- No deposit is required. We don’t place your money on hold or freeze on the credit card until the vehicle is returned.
- You don’t pay anything extra for insurance. Full comprehensive insurance is already included in our rates.
- The minimum rental period is 1 day.
- Rental period normally starts from 8-9 am and ends at 21-22 pm the last day of rent or at your request at 8-9 am next day (free of charge). There may be exceptions depending on the situation.
- Reservations always refer to a group of vehicles (A, B, C, etc.) Requests for certain car models will be fulfilled as far as possible. However delivery of a specific model cannot be guaranteed.
- Traffic fines for disregarding traffic signs, excessive speed, parking in prohibited areas etc. are to be paid by the hirer.
- Shipping of the rental car is not permitted due to insurance terms.
- Reserving a car you pay a prepayment (about 20 - 25 % of a cost). It can be required with delivery to remote hotels, airports or ports, during high season, or in some other cases.
- Car replacement in case of technical problems for which hirer is not responsible.
- baby seats (on request)
- additional driver
- road map of Crete
- information on where to go and what to see
On this web page you’ll find our rental policies. For inquiries / comments please contact us so we can assist you.
FREE OF CHARGE
- Fuel is not included in rental rates.
- When you rent a car, the gas tank may not be full. The tank level is always to be noted in a rental agreement that it is ¼, half full, ¾, etc.
- You should return a car with the same amount of fuel as it was when you received it.
- There are no refunds for excess tank level. If the level is less, the missing fuel will be charged.
- On request we can deliver a car with a full tank, and you return it empty. In this case you have to pay the fuel and a service fee together with the rental rate.
Our rental rates include full comprehensive insurance :
Third Party Liability Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
IN CASE OF ACCIDENT
- Make sure that everybody is OK and safe.
- Call us on one of phones in the right upper corner of the contract, call the police (100), if necessary call ambulance (166).
- Take notes of the cars involved.
- Gather information from other driver(s) and any witnesses - full names, addresses and phone numbers.
- If possible, take pictures and write down what happened.
- Remember that the car you’re driving doesn’t belong to you - provide as much documentation as you can.